Monday, March 11, 2013

These Days

These days….it feels like we are busier than we ever have been.
These days….I’ve been working lots of overtime.

These days….I’ve been counting points and focusing on getting healthy.

These days….we are learning French and seeking out others who speak it.

These days….I am hating visual clutter. So I’m trying to pare down, simplify, and make things pretty.

Example: Before
And After:





















These days....I love color.  I'm trying to add more pops
of color to our home.


These days….I love talking with my husband. He always knows the right things to say.

These days….I am missing my family, but I get to see them soon!

These days....I am enjoying the early spring weather of New Mexico.

That’s it!

p.s....um....when did my niece get so big???  What happened???



20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...