Monday, April 1, 2013

March by the Numbers

I think March was the busiest month we've ever had. And while it was fun, I can honestly say I'm glad it's over!

Here is March by the numbers:

24: Hours of overtime worked
30: Hours spent in service
10: Pounds lost
1: Special Day Assembly attended
1: Memorial attended (en Francais!)
1: Dinner party attended (with some new friends from Paris!)
2.5: Hours spent getting my hair cut and highlighted
1: Householder part given in French
3: Celebratory dinners (new jobs, and one for surviving March. I'm not kidding)
11: Bible stories translated into French
71: Pages of new Medicare proposed rules read (ugh)
1: Day missed from work (migraine)
3: Bottles of Trader Joe’s Champagne Pear salad dressing consumed
12: Episodes of Seinfeld watched in one day...this happened on ‘migraine’ day, once I could somewhat function
1: Plane ticket purchased (I get to see my family soon!)
4: Gifts sent to 3 nephews and 1 niece

Whew! Here's hoping for a quieter April.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...