Monday, December 22, 2014

You Get What You Pay For

We've been in the market for a new coat for our dog.  Yes, I know that sounds kind of ridiculous.  But it's getting colder here and last year's coat for her just isn't cutting it.  Chihuahua's and the cold do not mix.  They shake like little leaves when they get cold, it's actually pretty sad.

So I bit the bullet and ordered her a nice coat online.

Now, these coats are not cheap.  So I was a little hesitant when I hit the 'order' button and submitted my payment info.

However, the box arrived today and I was immediately impressed.


It came very nicely packaged.


This little envelope had all of the papers in it, my receipt, the return information PLUS a pre-printed return label just in case things didn't work out.  


So we left the tags on and tried it on right away.  Hannah is very good with clothes....she likes her sweaters and stands very still when we dress her.




I was a little worried because I thought it would be too big, but it fit perfectly, with plenty of room if she has a sweater on (which she will).  It was long enough too.  And puffy and warm!  Oh, and it's reversible (light pink and hot pink).

And one of my favorite features is that there are no tags on the inside.  They included them, but in a separate ziplock bag attached to the coat.  Genius!  There is nothing more annoying than an irritating tag in your clothes.

I think she has a coat now for the next few years.  You definitely get what you pay for - quality!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...