Sunday, November 30, 2014

California

A couple weeks ago, we flew to San Diego for a week.  It was kind of a working-trip for my husband, but I tagged a long anyways.

First off, I would like to say that THIS is why I try to choose a window seat on the plane:



There are just so many beautiful things to see!

We got a great deal on a hotel in Pacific Beach.  I tried to snap a few pictures of our room before we brought all of our junk in.






It was a nice room, very beachy and VERY close to the beach!  About a 60 second walk to this:



The beaches were nearly empty.  It was so great!

We ate some good food including custom ice cream sandwiches:



We relaxed.



We shopped.



We walked a lot and went to the beach.






We went to Point Loma, the southwestern most part of the United States.





We watched the Husker game.


We went to a Chargers game.




There's Philip Rivers (#17).



And we watched the sunset every night.








We had such a great time.  I hope we can make this a yearly trip!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...