Monday, December 23, 2013

CVS Deals

I promise my blog will not become a couponing blog.  However, I got a few good deals today that I thought I would share.

Now, this trip took hardly no effort whatsoever.  We ran out of milk, and I was driving RIGHT by CVS, so I pulled in.

I always have my coupons with me.  And my iPad.  So I pulled up the CVS ad in my car, spent 30 seconds browsing through it, looked at my little coupon notebook and went inside.

This is what I brought home:


At full price, the items above would have cost $43.54.

After my store card and coupons, I paid $19.41.  Over 50% savings!

All of these items were already on sale at CVS.  That is the only way to coupon.  I paired coupons with the already discounted items and got each item at 50% off (at least).  One Tide and one shampoo will go to my mother-in-law, and the rest I will keep.

Seriously....this trip took maybe 5 minutes of looking through the ad and pulling out my coupons.  AND it was CVS, which I usually avoid.  They can be fussy about their coupons, but today everything went smoothly!

p.s. - I didn't forget my milk.  It was on sale too!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...