Monday, December 16, 2013

Random

*I have been a bad blogger lately.  Sorry.  Life is busy!

*I can think of at least 4 movies that are coming out in the next couple of months that I really want to see.  It seems like all the good movies come out this time of year! (The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Saving Mr. Banks, Labor Day...and I can't think of the other one)

*I ALWAYS get good parking spots.  I don't know what it is.  Even on Black Friday.  Here's a picture of my latest good spot....Trader Joe's on a busy Friday night.


Right in front.

*I have been loving breakfast foods lately (more than usual).  I made this a couple of weeks ago:


An egg, cheese and veggie quiche.  Yum!

*I didn't make the playoffs this year for Fantasy Football.  My husband did.  I came in 5th place, and only the top 4 go to playoffs.  I told my husband that I think the players in 1st through 5th place this year should get a trophy (in addition to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd).  Ha ha.

*Scrubs is one of my favorite shows.  I love it.  However, it wasn't until recently that I watched the 9th season.  I don't think it should be called the final season though, because in my mind, the 8th season was the 'final' season.  They wrapped everything up in Season 8 with a nice little bow and everything ended up as it should have.  And then, apparently, the writers and producers or whatever thought they would come back for a half a season (9).  So there was 13 episodes, only the regulars weren't so regular.  J.D. and Elliot were only on like 3 or 4 episodes.  And...it was just odd.  Not the same.  And it ended very abruptly.  So, in my head, Season 8 was the final season.  How's that for a long paragraph about Scrubs?

*It was almost 60 degrees here today!  The rest of the week is supposed to be in the high 50s.  I'll take it.

*If you like Olive Garden, please try the mushroom ravioli the next time you go.  I don't like mushrooms even, but this stuff is awesome.  The sauce is amazing!

*My husband was chairman for the first time in French on Saturday.  He did great!  He also has Bible highlights in French on Wednesday.

*And I saved the best for last....nephew #3 kissing nephew #4.  Adorable.


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...