Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Anniversary #6


On April 24th, we celebrated our 6th anniversary!!  Actually, we celebrated the whole weekend.  It was so nice!

Saturday morning we went to Breve, a new creperie downtown:


I also picked up our anniversary cupcakes (it's tradition!).



We took it easy the rest of the day.  My husband wasn't feeling good so we stayed at home and relaxed, which was just fine!

On Sunday, we left for Santa Fe and headed straight to the Outlet mall.  We hit Coach, Under Armor, Nike, and the kitchen store.  It was nice and not very crowded.

Then we went to the Georgia O'Keeffe museum.  The museum is partially closed, they are working on a new exhibit.  But we got to see some of it, and then we took a private tour of the research center and library.




Take time to look:



It was really cool...we got to see some of her sketches and her tools and materials that she used to paint.

I picked up these two prints at the gift shop.  They are framed now and are hanging in our bedroom hallway:



After that, we had a late lunch and then on our way back to Albuquerque we stopped for dessert at the Range Cafe:



It was a great anniversary.  The years just keep flying by!


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...