Monday, November 4, 2019

Health Check-In 11.04.19

08/2019 loss:  11.2             (TOTAL -11.2)

09/2019 loss:   9.1              (TOTAL -20.3)

10/2019 loss:   6.8              (TOTAL -27.1)

Monday, 11/4/19 -1.6          (TOTAL -28.7)

I noticed my monthly losses have gone down each month, but that's okay.  I have not been 'perfect' and a 6.8 pound loss in one month is still really good.  According to WW, the average loss is 1-2 pounds per week.  A 6.8 loss in one month is 1.7 pounds per week.  So I'm still right on track!

Here are the treats I enjoyed this week and still had a weight loss:

1 hard seltzer
peanut butter crackers
biscuits and gravy
1 piece of pizza
1 small blueberry muffin
1/2 of a Kit Kat bar

And here are some non-food related wins/random thoughts:

*3 pairs of jeans that no longer fit (too big!)

*I put on my 'winter' jacket (which is just a light jacket) yesterday morning and after I buttoned it up, I pulled it away from my mid-section...I had a lot of room.  I may need to get another jacket, but not this year.  I rarely wear a jacket here at all, so it can wait until next season.  Plus, the jacket has a belt, so I can cinch it up if necessary.

*I did a 3+ mile hike yesterday by myself.  It was a moderately easy hike, but at one point I thought about turning around.  I saw a couple ahead of me hiking on a steep incline (think...staircase) and I paused because I wasn't sure if i had the motivation to do that and I couldn't see where the incline ended.  But I wanted to finish, so I did it.  And it wasn't bad at all.

*I had to keep hiking up the leggings I wore on the hike.

*I said 'no' to a LOT of treats this week.  Peanut Butter Pie, lots of chocolate, and pastries at break yesterday.

*I drank a lot of coffee this week.  I found some almond milk caramel flavored creamer that is delicious.

*Trader Joe's mandarin chicken with cauliflower stir fry mix makes a great dinner.  It's kind of pointy (10), but it's a lot of food.  SO GOOD. 

And here are goals for November:

*More Barre!

*At least 2 more hikes

*More detailed tracking.  I track every single meal, but sometimes I get REALLY lazy and will do a 'Quick Add' in the WW app, and just plug in 'Breakfast' 6 points and 'Lunch', 8 points, etc.  I want to be more detailed so I can see how many vegetables I'm not eating ha ha.

*More water.  I haven't been hitting my gallon per day lately.  Usually I get around 75 - 80 ounces, but I'm going to strive for 128 oz consistently this month.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...