Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Newest Member of Our Family





Ok, so maybe it's our extended family.  This is Bella.  Well...her name is not 100% yet, but I have a feeling that will be her name.  We adopted her from the shelter for my mother-in-law.  She's wanted a dog for quite a while and when we seen this one we got that feeling.  She was the one.  

She's been at my mother-in-laws since 3:30 this afternoon.  She's been cuddled, received hundreds of kisses, eaten dinner, played outside, and inspected her new home.  She seems to like it.  She has her own bed, playpen, and many toys.

She is so loved already!!  We are glad to have another fur baby in the family.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...