Sunday, January 12, 2014

Random

*Wow, I've already managed to become a not-so-great blogger this month, when that was one of my goals.  Oh well.  I'll try to get better.

*My sister-in-law, my niece, and my new baby nephew are coming for a visit next week.  I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!

*Today I cleaned out our tiny pantry.  Why can't it stay this way?

(notice all the Market Pantry items?  Thank you, Target Cartwheel)

*I am in a major clean-out-everything-and-purge mood.  Kitchen is done.  Next up?  Master bathroom.

*Yesterday was a 'French' day.  We had service in the morning.  Then me and my mother-in-law attempted to go to French Bible reading class, but the teacher never showed up.  So we made the best of it and went to Einstein's Bagels for a snack.  Then we had meeting at 4:00.

*I got rid of a ton of plastic items (Goodwill) today.  Old rubbermaid tupperware, etc.  I've slowly been switching to all glass containers.

*Tonight Downton Abbey is on.  Yet another reason why I love Sundays.  I only cried once during the 2 hour premier last week.  Hopefully this week will be the same.

*We are moving to a brand new building at work next month.  Across town.  Only 7 minutes from my house (as opposed to 20 minutes away now).  I am excited!  I've been scanning like a mad woman at work...I don't want to bring a bunch of paper and stuff I don't need to my new desk.

*It was almost 60 degrees here today.  It feels like I've been living in hoodies lately.

That's all for now....much to do.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...