Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Year in Review

January 1, 2014.  I can't believe it's here already!!  Crazy.

Here's my annual recap I try to do at the end (or beginning) of the year.



2013

*I went to Nebraska to visit my family



*We went to Arizona for a weekend getaway and a baseball game






*We went to Colorado to visit some friends



*We added a new member to our extended family:


*I got a new computer, which I am still in love with


*We attended the historical annual meeting


*We got a new car
*We went paperless


*I watched 39 movies for my Movie Project


*We completed another season of Fantasy Football.  I came in 6th.  My husband took home the grand prize!


*I attended my first New Mexico Lobo's game


*I got a new nephew


*I started not-so-extreme-couponing


*I gave my first talk in French and my husband gave his first Bible highlights in French

*We completed one year of vegetarianism (and have no plans to stop!)

Those are the highlights!  Stay tuned for a blog about 2014 goals.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...