Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals

New year, new goals.  Here are my goals for 2014:

*Blog more.  I would love to blog at least 3 times per week.  Mostly for myself.  I love looking back at my blog as kind of an online journal of events.  

*Get healthy.  Sigh.  Every year.

*Continue couponing, mostly at Target.  I saved $154 last year just by using my Target red card (debit card).  Seriously....if you don't have one, get one.  It's a debit card, the money comes right out of your checking account and you save 5% every time on everything.  That's like free money!



*Read every single jw magazine.  Cover to cover.  Even the articles about bugs.



*Stick to our budget.  Save money.

*Read this in it's entirety this year:



*And finally, I want to ramp up my French studies.

That's all!  Let's hope I can stick with at least a few of them.


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...