Monday, September 1, 2014

Manitou Springs, Colorado

This past weekend, we met my family in Manitou Springs, Colorado.  It's only 6 hours north of us.  We left Friday after work.

Saturday morning after breakfast we started off by taking a 5 minute drive to Garden of the Gods.




 Mom & Dad:

 My husband scaring me to death:

These two are amazing:


Me and my brother:


Me and my honey:


That evening, we met up with my brother-in-law, his mom, his sister and my other two nephews for pizza. 



Yes, I made them take selfies with me.  It was so nice to see them!

The next morning, we went to breakfast and then to walk around the main drag in Manitou Springs:






My brother and his sweet family:

There's this great outdoor arcade that we went to.  The kids had a blast!







This little munchkin fell asleep during most of the arcade fun and he woke up all bright eyed and happy and showing me his toes.  

We left this morning to come back home.  The weekend went wayyyy to quick but we still had a great time!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...