Monday, September 1, 2014

One Per Year

Most people that know me know that I LOVE handbags.  Love them.

When I moved here, I discovered that there was a Coach outlet store in Santa Fe, which is about 45 minutes away.  The bags there are anywhere from 50 - 75% off, which is such a good deal!!

So....I buy one per year.  Which I think is pretty reasonable, ha ha.

Here's Coach bag #1:


Here's Coach bag #2:

Here's Coach bag #3:


And today, since we had to drive right through Santa Fe to get home, we stopped at the Coach outlet and I picked out bag #4:






I chose a navy bag and a pink card wallet.  Both were about 75% off of their regular price.  I love a good deal!  And it's now my favorite Coach bag.  Up until now, my favorite has been the light blue one (#2).

I was all sad about saying goodbye to my family this morning that a little shot of retail therapy was nice.  :)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...