Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Target Deal of the Week

It's been a while since I've done a Target post.  But I'm still couponing, Cartwheeling and combining deals to save the most money!

In the past few weeks, we've been talking about getting a wireless printer for our home.  Our current printer has been temperamental lately and it's very frustrating, especially when we really need to print something and can't rely on it.

So yesterday, I was browsing my Cartwheel app and sorted by 'Discount', so all of the highest discounts would show up at the top of my list.  And I saw this:


30% off of a wireless printer!  So I go into the store and look at the price....$99.99.  Not bad, plus with 30% off (actually 35% off because I would use my red card).  I called my husband and had him check it out online to make sure it would be compatible with all of our devices, etc.  He said it would work.  But before I put it into my cart, I decided to check the price online at Target.com.....just in case.  Here's what I found:


$69.99!!!!  I was so excited!!  I put the printer in my cart and happily wheeled my way to Customer Service.

Let me tell you two things about Target:

1.  They will price match pretty much anything.
2.  Their Customer Service department is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I knew I would have to complete this transaction in Customer Service, because it was a price match (even though they were price matching to their own website).

So, the original price was $99.99.  I showed them the printer for $69.99 on Target.com, so they changed the price to that.  Then I saved 30% off of $69.99, bringing the price down to $49.  Then I saved 5% off of that by using my Target Red Debit Card, bringing the price down to $46.55.

I paid $46.55 for a $99.99 wireless printer!!!!!

Always, always, always check the price online if you're making a larger purchase.  And don't just check Target.com.  Target will price match with Best Buy, Walmart, etc.  And then if you have a Redcard, you'll get an additional 5% off.

Here it is sitting on our dryer at home ha ha.  We haven't hooked it up yet, that will probably have to wait until this weekend.


I love getting good deals!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...