Saturday, October 4, 2014

Target Deal of the Week

My favorite deal at Target this week is kind of an odd one.  It's a cookbook!

I don't check many cooking or recipe sites, because I'm not a cook.  However, one that I've checked pretty regularly since I've been doing Weight Watchers is skinnytaste.com.

Gina Homolka, the founder of skinnytaste, wrote a cookbook!



Normally, this retails for $30.  Target had it on sale for $19.99.  AND, there was a 25% off Cartwheel coupon:


So the price came down to $14.99, then with my 5% off discount for my Target red card, I paid $14.25 for it.  Less than 50% of the original price!  It's a really nice book too, hardbound with tons of pictures.

I haven't made anything from it yet because I just got it today, but the recipes look really good AND there's a whole section of meatless main dishes!



Maybe this will inspire me to start cooking more, ha ha.  

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...