Saturday, October 18, 2014

Look Up

The week before last, the 2014 Balloon Fiesta took place here in Albuquerque.  This year was especially special because my new work building is RIGHT next to Balloon Fiesta Park.  So each morning last week, I would walk outside to the far end of the parking lot and watch the balloons take off.  It was amazing!

So, here's a bunch of pictures.  They really need no explanation.  



















Nice, huh?  Here's the view when I turn around the other way:


My building.  That's how close we were.  It was so nice to take a little stroll each morning!  

One night my husband and I drove down to watch the fireworks.



Another great view!  

I'm already looking forward to Balloon Fiesta next year.  :)

(the froggie is my new favorite shape this year)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...