Monday, October 26, 2015

What's Up

So I've been AWOL for a bit of time on the blog.  I've been busy!  That's my only and usual excuse.  But it's the truth.

I've been on a major 'tidying-up' kick.  That blog post is coming soon, but probably not until after my two trips coming up.

So for now, here's a little somewhat random blog post.

*My mom told me about this nail polish:


It's a gel polish so I thought I would give it a try.



I really like it!  It stayed on much longer than regular nail polish.  I will definitely pick up some more colors.

*My iPad started to get REALLY glitchy, so I got a new one.  I chose to go with another iPad mini.  I just love how it can fit in my purse.



I got a purple Speck case for it this time.  I love the Speck cases.  They always provide great protection.



*I'm watching this:

It's soooooo good.  But I've only watched the first 3 episodes, so no spoilers please!

*Oh, and I got all of my hair chopped off.


My hair hasn't been this short in quite some time.  But I really like it.  My hair grows REALLY fast, so it's never a huge deal for me when I get it cut short.

And that's all for now!  I'll try to be a better blogger, I promise!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...