Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tidying Up - Hall Bathroom

Again…not much in here to get rid of.  This is not our primary bathroom, so there's just not much in here.  



The orchid is not usually in here, but sadly I think it's dying (it's really just a stick now) but I'm not giving up on it yet.  My husband thought the loads of natural light in this bathroom might do it some good.



The only thing that I really store in here are plastic bags from Target and other stores (I use them to line the smaller trash cans in the house).  Yes, I fold them into little triangles.  Yes, I am crazy.



Two of my favorite things in here are on the little shelves.  One of them is this cute little print I got in Paris in 2009 when I was there with my sister:




It translates to:  For you, softness and relaxation.  I love it!

And the other one is his little giraffe ring holder I got at Anthropologie a couple of weeks ago.  He's so cute!



And that's another room down!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...