Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Goals

It’s that time of year again!  New goals for the new year.

1.  Continue getting healthy.  I lost 22 pounds in 2015.  I would like to lose 20 more in 2016.

2.  Continue with my daily Bible reading.  This is a goal that I have not been able to achieve in the past.  Mostly because it tends to get forgotten about.  So this is going to be my most important goal of the year.....the one I want to focus on the most.  I want to read my entire Bible in a year.  Technically I started December 6th.  So on December 6, 2016, I WILL have read my entire Bible.  I am determined.

3.  Continue working on my French, especially commenting in my own words.  Even if I have to write everything out beforehand.

4.  Start my little Professional Organizing side project/business/hobby.  I will do a separate blog post about this.

And that’s pretty much it!  

As far as travel goes, we don’t have anything set in stone yet.  I will be traveling to Nebraska in February.  And my husband will be going to Denver a few times I’m sure (for work).

We do want to possibly go to Ecuador to visit some friends of ours.  But we haven’t started planning for that yet.  Hopefully it will work out!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...