Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tidying Up - Hall Closet

We have just one closet in our house that is not in a bedroom.  It's a closet in the hallway between the bathroom and the office/guest room.  




This closet is a bit more than just coats.  My husband also keeps his jerseys in here (mostly Bears).  Then I went through everything on the shelving.  The top shelf holds my husband's carrying case for his CPAP machine (only used when traveling).  The bottom shelf holds a basket for my husband's hats and gloves, and a basket for mine.  I also store my pink toolbox in here.  It's much more useful to have it inside instead of out in the garage.  And yes, that's a purple tape measure attached to it.  



The only thing on the floor is the vacuum.



Happiness!!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...