Saturday, January 2, 2016

Tidying Up - Master Bathroom

I didn’t do much here, other than weed out all of the unnecessary products.  I also gathered our old, frayed towels and donated them to our vet’s office.  They can always use towels. 




I cleared off the counter almost completely which makes it so much easier to clean. 


Everything stored beneath the cabinets is organized.  At first I had a different little container for everything (one for razors, one for toothpaste, etc.)  But I was getting frustrated with that, so I tried to condense everything.   There was this super ugly contact paper lining the cabinets.  Instead of replacing it, I went to Dollar Tree and got these dark blue mats (and a few baskets) to cover it up.



I am working on not having such a ‘surplus’ of extra products.  It’s a struggle.  The couponer in me wants to stock up when there’s a great deal, but the Kondo in me wants to just buy things as needed (like most people probably do).  I’m working on it.

The bathroom is organized and easy to clean now!


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...