Sunday, February 21, 2016

Tidying Up - The Entryway



Oh, the entryway.  My most favorite and least favorite part of the house ha ha.  My favorite because I love what’s on the walls….my little gallery wall, my maps pinning the places we have been and also some framed treasures from our trip to Europe.









But it’s my least favorite part of the house because that’s where the litter box is.  In order to make our office a guest room also, we had to move the litter boxes out of there.  So the entry way has become their new little space.  


We NEVER use the front door to come in/out of the house, so it was not a big deal to have it somewhat blocked.  I tried to disguise it as much as I could, but it’s not great.

The cabinet on the right holds the pooper scooper, Abby’s pads and some room spray and baking soda.

I also put Abby’s pad back there (she still poops on the pad….another sigh).  But…it’s out of the office and I actually clean it out a lot more now that it’s more out in the open.  It is what it is.  Life with animals, what can I say?  I try to focus on the walls in this space and not the floor.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...