Sunday, February 21, 2016

Tidying Up - The Dining Room


  

This was a very easy room to do.  The only thing I really had to go through was our buffet against the wall.

I got rid of some wine glasses (we probably still have too many.


There are three drawers in the buffet.  They are all shallow and kind of small, so there's not much in there.

On the left side we have various bottle openers, wine bottle stoppers, a lighter for lighting candles, and some cardboard coasters we kind of stole from Bruges, Belgium.  They were cardboard!  Oh, and my Great Grandma's orange pickle plate.


The middle drawer holds pens, pencils and some small notepads.  We work on meeting parts in the dining room.


And the drawer on the right holds our electronic device cleaning items.  Ha ha.  There was just no other place to put them!


And that's pretty much it!  The only other thing in the dining room is our cabinet that holds our movies:



That's it!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...