Sunday, August 25, 2019

Health Check In

Here's an overview of where I started and where I am now:


Friday, 8/2/19   Start Date

Sunday, 8/4/19     -2.3        (TOTAL -2.3)

Sunday, 8/11/19   -4.7        (TOTAL -7)

Sunday, 8/18/19   -2.9        (TOTAL -9.9)

Sunday, 8/25/19   -1.3        (TOTAL -11.2)



THOUGHTS:

I weigh every day (which I intend to keep doing), but I plan to only blog about it every Sunday and review my week.

It's been relatively easy.  I've stuck with the fasting, with the exception of usually one weekend day.  I'll be a little more 'relaxed' with my fasting times on the weekend, and be strict Monday - Friday.  

Misc. things I have eaten in the past 23 days (and still lost 11.2 pounds!):

-a large piece of white cake from Costco 
-one beer
-2 mixed drinks
-3 fried flautas (YUM)
-an ice cream cone from dairy queen
-MULTIPLE avocados

I'm sure I'm forgetting some treats, but I like to remember these just because with WW you can still lose weight and have treats.  It's all about the planning!

Like I said above, it's been pretty easy.  I eat a LOT of yogurt and a LOT of eggs.  I eat loads of vegetables with lunch (kind of to get them out of the way).  I also eat lots of avocados.  They are point-y, but I don't care.  I LOVE them.  Tonight I peeled two more, added some salsa and some garlic salt and now have a nice guacamole to eat on for the next few days.   I would say all week, but it won't last that long ha ha.  I have no guilt.

There was probably 4 or 5 days that I didn't get my gallon of water in and I could really tell a difference in how I felt.  I feel better with a gallon of water for sure.

So I'm very pleased with my progress so far.  :)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...