Monday, February 24, 2020

02.22.20 Health Check-In

Loss this week:  -1.2
January 2020 loss:  -2.7
February 2020 loss:  -4.6

Total 2019 Weight Loss:  38.3
Total 2020 Weight Loss:    7.3

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS:       -45.6

First things first.  I'm changing my weigh-in day to Saturday.  I tend to use most of my weekly points on Friday and Saturday and that usually doesn't lead to a good weigh-in on Sunday.    

Secondly....I need to do better.  Yes, I had a decent loss.  And yes, my February numbers are looking better than January.  But I can do better.  I've been more detailed with my tracking, but...I can do better.  I tend to not track the 3 bites of trail mix or the Fiber One treat that I ate at 9:00 p.m. because I was hungry.  Stuff like that.

I also need to drink WAY more water.  I was doing so good with a gallon a day and now it's probably half that.

Oh well.  I'm a work in progress.

Treats I enjoyed this week:

Tacos (twice)
Chips & guac (which I didn't track)
One donut
Wine (2 glasses)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...