Monday, December 28, 2015

Target Deal(s) of the Week

Today I ran to Target to check to see if they had any 'after holiday' deals.  Usually all of their gift sets are on clearance and you can find some great things!

I went looking specifically for 'body' type gift sets.  The desert is incredibly dry in the winter and I've used up a lot of my lotions and lip balms this year.  Time to get more!

All of the gift sets at Target were 30% off.  Now, these gift sets are usually a good deal, even at their regular price.



The Olay gift set was normally 9.99.  The Savannah Bee gift set was normally 12.99.  And the EOS gift set was normally 7.99.  Total?  30.97.

But at 30% off, they came down to $21.68.  Plus, I used my Target red card, bringing it down to $20.60.  AND I had a $5 gift card to use.

So I got all of this for $15.60.  Not bad, considering the deodorant is typically $8 and the body wash is $4.  



So if you're in need of some bath and body products, head to Target!  Now, if I had waited a few more days they probably would have been discounted even more, but they also may have been gone.  The pickings were slim enough as it was.  

p.s. - the Olay gift pack came with $35 worth of coupons!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...