Monday, December 26, 2016

Kitchen Cabinets

Wow, it's been a while!  I was going to do just one giant post about everything that's going on since I posted last, but I decided to break it up a little.  I basically just went through the photos on my phone to see what we've been up to.

In the beginning of October, we repainted our kitchen cabinets.  This was a pretty big project.  We've been wanting to do it for years, but have put it off because, well, time.

Here's the before:



It was a mess.  We tapped off the kitchen from the rest of the house, covered everything up, and used our garage as the painting area.  Then we sanded, primed, and painted.  

And here are the beautiful afters:







It looks sooooo much better!  It was a ton of work, but so incredibly worth it!  The kitchen looks so much bigger and it just brightened everything up!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...