Monday, December 26, 2016

Year in Review

So....2016 was kind of a rough year.  It was not great health-wise.  We lost a couple of family members (VERY recently).  It was just a difficult year.  Which I was kind of expecting.  2015 was so fantastic that I was kind of expecting 2016 to be a little bumpy, just because that's how things usually work.

But instead of focusing on the negative, I'm going to focus on the positive things that happened in 2016 (and there were a lot!)

*I visited my family in Nebraska
*Hubby was appointed an elder
*Hubby had a Circuit Assembly part
*We traveled to Four Corners (NM, AZ, UT, CO)
*We had a great 6 year anniversary weekend in Santa Fe
*My sister came to visit
*We had a lovely guest stay with us during Pioneer School
*Husband got a new, much less stressful job
*Got lots of house projects done
*Walked a 5K and did pretty good
*The Cubs won the World Series
*My sister-in-law and nephew came to visit
*Had another successful Black Friday shopping outing
*Gilmore Girls was revived on Netflix
*We got our Emergency Preparedness bags completed

So actually, it wasn't that bad of a year after all!  :)  We'll see what 2017 brings!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...