Saturday, November 25, 2017

3 Random Things

I was looking through the pictures on my phone and came across a few random photos.  So, because I'm kind of bored, here they are.

1.  This shirt I bought last weekend at the mall.  It makes me laugh.  If you don't watch Bob's Burgers, you won't get it.  If you do, well, you're welcome.


2.  I pulled up to our house the other night and it looked so cozy.  It's taken me a while to get used to this place, and it doesn't feel completely like 'home' yet, but it's getting there.  Things like this make me love it a little bit more each day.


3.  Earlier in the week, we went to pick out some things for my mother-in-law's kitchen.  It's actually happening!!  Hopefully they will start next month.  She picked the tile, cabinets, and counter tops and hardware.  I love the place we went to, they had all of our 'in budget' options laid out for us so we could pick and choose.  It was super easy.  She picked and I LOVED the choices.  She will have two red brick walls in her kitchen which will go well with her choices as well.  I'm excited!  (although I know it's going to make me want to redo my kitchen also ha ha).


That's all.  :)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...