Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Family Visit


Time to play Catch-Up!

In April, my sister-in-law and my niece came to visit.  I won’t ever post pictures of my nieces and nephews here because this is the internet, so my pictures may be pretty generic.  I’m okay with that. 

We had a BLAST.  We went to a Family Fun Center (and won loads of tickets), my husband and niece went hiking while my sister-in-law and I went to Barre.  We did a spa day and got manicures, pedicures and then did mud/peel masks on our faces.  We had cupcakes (and rated them 1 to 10 by taste), s’mores, and bonfires.  And White Russians!  And we did a LOT of coloring.  It is so relaxing and therapeutic to sit and talk (and drink ha ha) while coloring with markers. 







The time went so fast and I was sad to see them go.  :(  But I’m glad we had such an amazing time.   

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...