Thursday, May 9, 2013

Trois Années

We celebrated our 3 year anniversary last month.  Three years!!!  It's gone fast.  But that's good I think.

The beautiful flowers that my husband got me:


The roses were beautiful.  They were striped!  I'd never seen striped roses before.


He had the florist add 3 calla lilies - one for each year we've been married.  Calla lilies were our wedding flowers.

He also got me a really cool gift.  But I'll have to post about that later, because we haven't hung it up yet.  It was something that I seen in Chicago when we were there!

It was a great anniversary!  11 more months till quatre années!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...