Monday, September 16, 2013

Movie Project Post #6

Three more movies down!


Larry Crowne

It was better than I thought it would be, although it was still 'just okay'.  And it was more Tom Hanks than Julia Roberts, which was nice.  I like her okay, but I like him much better.  Oh, and Rita Wilson had a small role in it too, which was great.  I love her!


Red

I just couldn't get into this one for some reason, although the casting was great.  But there was just something about it that I couldn't get into.  Too much shooting maybe?  I haven't been into action movies lately, unless they involve Tony Stark.  Ha ha.


On Golden Pond

Technically, I've seen this movie a couple of times already, but it was more than 15 years ago, so I put it on my list to watch again.  I don't think there's any movie out there that has more classic 'one-liners' than this one (mostly from Henry Fonda).  A classic for sure.

My favorite:  On Golden Pond

Next Up:

The Impossible
My Life in Ruins
Dinner for Schmucks

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...