Monday, September 2, 2013

My Team

We held our Fantasy Football draft today.  I thought it went really well!  Here is my team that I drafted (in order by position):

QUARTERBACKS (2):

Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers). Yes.  The #1 QB is MINE!

QB#2 - Russel Wilson (Seattle Seahawks)  He'll be my backup.


RUNNINGBACKS (5):

Marshawn Lynch (Seattle Seahawks)


 Darren Sproles (New Orleans Saints)


Ahmad Bradshaw (Indianapolis Colts)


Isaac Redman (Pittsburgh Steelers)


Roy Helu (Washington Redskins...I had to have at least one former Husker on my team!)


WIDE RECEIVERS (5):

Brandon Marshall (Chicago Bears)


Mike Wallace (Miami Dolphins)


Hakeem Nicks (New York Giants)


Kenny Britt (Tennessee Titans)


Miles Austin (Dallas Cowboys)


TIGHT ENDS (2):

Tony Gonzalez (Atlanta Falcons)


Greg Olson (Carolina Panthers)


KICKER (1):

Phil Dawson (San Francisco 49ers)


DEFENSE (1):

The Houston Texans


It was a fun draft.  The first game is Thursday....I'm ready!!!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...