Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fun

Today was my Friday.  Both my husband and I took the day off tomorrow to have a date day.  It actually started tonight.  I am currently blogging from Applebee's.  We prepaid for a new gaming system that will be released at midnight tonight.  So we went to Best Buy, waited in the prepay line (we were fourth), and then we got to go and pick out our games and accessories, pay for the unit, and now we are killing time waiting to go back and pick up the real deal.  This is big for us, considering we are usually in bed by 9:00 ha ha.

Tomorrow we are sleeping in (until 8 hopefully!), going to breakfast, and then going to see Catching Fire.  Then back home to play games!  It will be a nice day, and our weekend is pretty mellow too.

Happy weekend everyone!!


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...