Sunday, June 22, 2014

Reclaiming My House - Project #3 - The Baskets

I'm still plugging away on my house projects.

The next one I tackled was these two baskets that I have in the bedroom.



I've needed to go through the two baskets on the bottom for quite a while.  The larger one held my crafting supplies, notecards, etc.  The top one held my yarn and knitting needles.  They were both a mess and I wasn't sure I needed them both.

I got started with my trusty sidekick right by my side.


The first basket....


And the second...


I cleaned them both out and got rid of anything that I hadn't used in a while.  Then I transferred all of my yarn and knitting needles into this bag:


It's actually a sewing machine carrier, but it holds my yarn and needles perfectly!


And it fits nicely in my closet.  The rest of my craft supplies fit into the smaller of the two baskets.


Done!  Another small project completed!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...