Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Random

*We are pioneering this month.  6.5 hours down, 23.5 to go.

*It's monsoon season here.  And surprisingly it's been a pretty good one.


*Sadly, because it's monsoon season, Watson has been sleeping in his kennel at night.  He is free to roam about the house during the day, but at night when it's thundering in lightening he has to be in his kennel with a blanket draped over it like a birdcage.  It helps him.  Poor thing, he gets so scared.  We might get him a thunder vest or something.

*Our roses are doing fantastic this year.


*I've been watching How I Met Your Mother on Netflix.  I go back and forth with it...sometimes I like it and other times I think it's stupid.  

*I'm reading 'Divergent', the first book in the Veronica Roth series.  I haven't seen the movie yet.  The book is good.  It's definitely no 'Hunger Games', but it's good.  The movie just came out on DVD, so we'll probably watch it this weekend.  I like the actress in it, I forget her name and I'm too lazy to Google (and I'm blogging from a coffee shop), but she played Hazel Grace Lancaster in 'The Fault in Our Stars' and she is AMAZING.  So I'm sure she will be amazing in 'Divergent' as well.

*These two got in trouble a couple of days ago.  Watson ate Hannah's food, Hannah then refused to eat her new food, they caused my husband to trip thus throwing out his back, etc.  It was just a bad morning.  So I took this photo of them and put it on Instagram.


*We watched 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' on Saturday.  We both loved it!!  Iceland and Greenland are beautiful.

That's all for now.  I hope to blog again on Thursday about our formerly messy office that has been reclaimed.  Yes!


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...