Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tidying Up - The Living Room

Hmm.  This room didn't take long.  Mostly because we don't store a lot of things in here.  

We will never have a picture-perfect-catalog worthy living room.  We LIVE in our living room.  So do the animals.  This is the room the are in the most.  So we have random blankets on the couches, bones, toys, etc. always scattered about.









We have one bookshelf in the living room, which I cleaned out.  It doesn’t store books though, just video games/gaming headphones and some photo albums.  




That's pretty much it!  It's very dog friendly....the furniture is beat up, there are toys and blankets everywhere but oh well.  It's comfortable and we like it.  :)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...