Sunday, March 6, 2016

Mississippi Pot Roast

Have you heard of the pot roast recipe that's sweeping the Internet and Pinterest?

It's called Mississippi Pot Roast.

I don't post recipes here because I do not enjoy cooking.  But this is one of the easiest things I have ever made and it was DELICIOUS.  And...I normally hate pot roast.  But this is so tender and just doesn't taste like 'regular' pot roast.

Here it is:

Mississippi Pot Roast:

1 chuck roast (I got mine at Sam's Club)
1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
1 packet au jus mix (found with the gravy mixes)
1 stick butter
5 pepperoncini peppers (these are jarred)

Add all ingredients in a slow cooker; cook on low for 8-10 hours.  Shred and serve with your favorite sides.

SO.  GOOD.  And so easy!!!  Try it!!


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...