Saturday, October 19, 2013

Good vs. Evil

I post lots of pictures on Instagram and Facebook of our dogs.


Including this recent one:



Awwwww…..isn’t she cute?  All cozy and cuddly and snuggly?

I took this series of pictures a few nights ago:





We were sitting at the dining room table and my husband was holding her.  We wrapped her up in a fleece blanket because it’s just easier to hold her that way.  And then he started messing with her paws.  Hence, the nasty faces.  He wasn’t hurting her.  She just doesn’t like to be messed with, especially when she’s comfortable.  When she’s all cozy and you try to pet her, she’ll likely show you her teeth.  Lovely.  She also looks very fat in these pictures, but she’s not.  She was propped up with her harness on, thus creating a double chin.

As evil as she looks in these pictures, she really is a sweet dog.  If you come through our front door she will wag her tail excitedly and want you to pick her up immediately so she can give you kisses and become your best friend.  She is a very cuddly dog and she really does love everyone.

Just don’t mess with her paws.


20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...