Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lobo Game



Last Saturday, we attended a Lobo game here in ABQ.  It was my first Lobo game!  I had very low expectations, because I've attended Husker games my entire life.  The atmosphere at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska, is exceptional.  The energy there is amazing, and there's usually close to 90,000 people there for every game.

The Lobo stadium is MUCH smaller:




But I was pleasantly surprised.  People there were really getting into it!  They were playing New Mexico State, which are their rivals, so there were a lot of people there rooting for the opposing team.  And the stadium was over 3/4 full, which was nice too.

It was a fun evening.  I'm glad we went!  Oh, and the Lobo's won!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...