Sunday, April 27, 2014

Four

On Thursday we celebrated our fourth anniversary.  It was so nice!

We opened up our presents in the morning before work.  My husband got me a very pretty necklace.  I had casually mentioned a few months ago to him that I was looking for a necklace that I could wear every day.  We were at Jared a few months back getting my ring cleaned and I said ‘oooh just like this one, only from somewhere else and way cheaper’.  Ha ha.  Well, he went back later on that day, bought me the necklace, and hid it for months!  I got him a leather bag for work and a watch winder.  He outdoes me every year!

Unfortunately, neither one of us were able to take the day off of work.  I had a conference to attend downtown and he had court.  

Bummer.  I wrote him a love note though while I was at my conference.  I even remembered how to fold a note, just like in middle school!

After work we went to Bravo for dinner.  It was delicious!  I got the eggplant Parmesan which was the best I’ve had.  We split tiramisu for dessert which was just awful (sarcasm).  Soooo delicious! 
After we got home we took the dogs out for an extended play session.  We bought Watson a new tennis ball toy, which he has fallen in love with.  He carries it all over the house.  And all over outside!  He likes to keep it in his sight.  It’s very cute.  It’s Kong brand (on sale at Target!) so hopefully it will last a while.

It was a lovely anniversary!  The four years have flown by.  I guess that means we’re having fun!!  :)

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...