Friday, April 18, 2014

Target Deal of the (Last) Week

Busy busy busy.  That’s what I’ve been.  A new dog is a lot of work!  He’s doing great though and we love him to pieces.
Yes, his tongue is blue.  We think he has a bit of Shar-Pei in him.  it just makes him more special than he already is!  Also....when I took this picture above, I said to him "smile pretty for Marita!"  Marita is the woman who worked with him at the kennel and rescue organization.  I send her pictures pretty regularly.  Anyways, he had been playing with the green frog (background) and I told him to come here and 'sit' and then smile pretty.  He listened!  Such a good boy.  :)
I wanted to share my great Target deal of the week (actually, it was the deal of LAST week…I’m behind).
Suave (the large bottles) were on sale for $2.79 each.  If you bought three of them, you got a $5.00 Target gift card.  I also had a $1.00 off coupon to use.  So I bought three, for a total of $8.37.  Minus my $1.00 coupon = $7.37.  Minus my 5% off for using my Target Red Card = $7.00.  And then they gave me a $5.00 gift card.  So I got three large bottles of Suave for a total of $2.00, or .67 each.  Amazing!

 Suave is definitely not my brand of choice, but my husband doesn’t mind it and I’ll use it too occasionally.  And it makes great bubble bath.  .67 for a big bottle of bubble bath is a pretty good deal!!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...