Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sick

I have the flu.  As in, Influenza.  I think most people think of stomach flu when they think of flu and flu shots, but the flu shot is actually for Influenza.  However, this year the flu shots were pretty worthless.  I got one, and it obviously didn't work. 

Anyways, I feel like I've been hit by a truck.  I'm on Tamiflu, I'm not sure if it's working yet.  It's designed to just lessen the symptoms, not get rid of the flu all together.

I stayed home from work yesterday, and today.  I've been cleared to go back to work tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to.  If I can keep my fever down then I'll go.

Anyways, I've been in bed most of the time.  I haven't been able to sleep as much as I'd hoped.  NyQuill doesn't work for me very well.  So I've been watching a lot of TV and dozing off and on.



And now I'm going to blog!  I have a few blogs written, I just need to post them.  And now I have the time to do it!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...