Friday, January 30, 2015

Better

I am feeling much better today.  I am definitely not 100% yet, but I'm getting there.  It's completely amazing to me how much energy you have when you don't have a fever, or a throat that's on fire, or muscle aches, or an upset stomach.  My coughing and sneezing are pretty much the only ailments left.

Today I worked from 6:00 - 4:30. Then I got a few groceries. Then after I got home, I put away the groceries, fed the dogs, made French toast for dinner, watched the new Big Bang that was on last night, cleaned up the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, called my momma to get a recipe and to chat, cleaned out the cat box, got our old kitty's medication ready....and then I felt my body start to tell me to slow down. So I took a shower and Crawled into bed at 8:30. And I'm totally okay with it!!  I'm pleased with what I got done today and hope I feel even better tomorrow.  I think the Tamiflu is working!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...