Thursday, January 8, 2015

Target Deal of the Week

More great coupon deals this week!

Here's one:

Craisins

There were two coupons in the paper a couple of weeks ago.  $1.00 off a 5 oz package of Craisins, and then a buy one 5 oz package of Craisins and get a 6 pack for free.



So I got the Reduced Sugar Craisins (normally priced at $2.99) for $1.99.  Then I got the six pack (normally priced at 1.99) for free!


Then I got 5% off for using my Red Card and 5% off for using a pharmacy card, so I paid $1.79 for a 5 oz bag and a six pack of Craisins.  I saved $3.21!  

Not terribly exciting, but I was happy.  I'm not a fan of Craisins, but my husband likes them.  I mix them with nuts and put them in his lunch.  

Target also has a coupon booklet that they are handing out this week in most stores.  There are some good deals in there, mostly for Simply Balanced products.  There was a $4 off of a $10 purchase of Simply Balanced items.  Here's the deal I got:

Four Simply Balanced Soup cartons @ 2.28 each.
One package of Simply Balanced Quinoa @ 2.29 each.
TOTAL:  $11.41

Target was also having a 'buy 4 get 1 free' on the soups, so I got 5 soups for the price of four.

After my coupon, my total was $7.41.  Then I had a 5% Cartwheel, 5% for using my Red Card, and a 5% pharmacy card, bringing my total down to $6.30.  So I got 5 cartons of soup and 1 bag of quinoa for $1.05 each!  More than a 50% savings.

It always makes the mundane task of grocery shopping a little bit more fun when you can find great deals! 

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...