Wednesday, January 28, 2015

ABQ ComicCon

A couple of weeks ago, we attended the ABQ Comic Con.  We try to go every year, because we always have fun!



There was a costume contest for kids that we went to.  We took our friends' kids with us who both entered the contest (they didn't win).  Here were the winners:


Rock, Paper, Scissors.  How cute!!

We also saw William Shatner:


He's....weird.  

There are two things that happen each year at ComicCon when we go.  I always buy a print from Jon Hughes, and my husband always commissions a Daredevil art piece from someone.

Here is Jon Hughes:


The past two years I've bought Super Girl prints. This year, I bought an Ironman print.  It's currently being framed.

Here is the artist drawing my husband's Daredevil:


It turned out really well!  It is also being framed.

I also got this print of Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy:


It was fun!  We'll definitely go again next year.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...