Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sweet Girl

About a week and a half ago, we put down our 19 year old kitty.  She was the NICEST cat ever.  Definitely the nicest animal in the house.  But her health was rapidly declining.  She had major colon issues, she was in kidney failure and she had a pretty serious heart murmur too.  We didn’t want her to get any worse than she was.
On Thursday after work I took her outside to our back patio with me for a while.  She wasn’t interested in walking around, she was just content to sit on my lap.  It was a beautiful day.  And Thursday night we sat on the couch and watched a movie and she laid on my husband’s chest for about an hour.  She was the most loveable, laid back kitty I’ve ever known.

Goodbye, sweet Masi.  You are already missed.

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...