Thursday, January 2, 2020

2020 Goals




Here are most of my goals for 2020:

*Read more (always).  My goal is 100 books in 2020.
*Hike more.  At least once (preferably twice) a month.
*Use the library more (put new books on hold, whether they be physical books or audio books)
*Blog more
*Hit my goal weight (I’m not putting a date on this….but would like to be close around June or July)
*Be more strict with money
*Be more productive at work
*Up my public witnessing game
*Hit my 250th Pure Barre class by July (preferably earlier).
*Cut back on eating meat (not completely…but I’m going to aim for at least 50%).
*Shop for higher quality clothing/shoes once I reach my goal weight.
*Explore New Mexico more.  There are SO many places I haven’t seen yet.  White Sands is at the top of my list.
*Declutter my house/simplify as much as possible.  The more crap you have, the more stuff you have to clean.
*Put together 3 puzzles (it’s so relaxing).

Nothing major, and I think I’ll be able to accomplish most of them!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...