Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Max and Macy

We have five animals in the house.  3 cats and 2 dogs.  At least once a day, we are hollering at one animal or another to behave him/herself.

Hannah (little dog) doesn't particularly care for anyone except for Max (big dog), whom she adores.

Max likes everyone, although he is scared of Howie (orange cat).

Howie hates Max and Hannah.  He tolerates Macy and Masami (girl cats).

Masami doesn't mind anyone....she just wants to sleep (she's 17).

Macy tolerates everyone....but she loves Max.

She didn't always love him, but over the past year or so, they've gotten closer.

I took these pictures a couple of months ago.

I was lying on the bed, and Max and Macy joined me.

She looks at him adoringly:

They truly do like each other.

Then Hannah jumped up on the bed.

If looks could kill...


Macy jumped down right after I took this picture.  Hannah tends to shake things up a bit when she's around.

There's never a dull moment at our house!

20 Years of Reading

20 years.  TWENTY YEARS OF READING. Okay, so technically this isn’t true.  I’ve been reading since I was 5.  So (here’s my age)…I’ve been re...